Friday, August 1, 2014

Back to QR Codes

QRCode
3 years ago I set out on an adventure with QR Codes. I was so excited about all the ways to use it in the classroom. I spent many, many hours that summer researching and trying to figure out how to make them.  I continue to use them but I have not created any in awhile and I have not researched all the new ways to create and use QR codes.  The market has really exploded! I love all the new products on TPT! Many are free and I will be using those.  Above is my QR code that links you straight to my class Facebook Page.  I'm now looking to expand again on my new knowledge of QR codes.  ENJOY! 

5 comments:

  1. Our the purpose is to share the reviews about the latest Jackets,Coats and Vests also share the related Movies,Gaming, Casual,Faux Leather and Leather materials available. Akira Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read blogs on a similar topic, but I never visited your blog. I added it to favorites and I’ll be your constant reader. motorcycle jackets

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our the purpose is to share the reviews about the latest Jackets,Coats and Vests also share the related Movies,Gaming, Casual,Faux Leather and Leather materials available Roy Batty Coat

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to recommend you Where can crawl Exciting Products latest Jackets, Coats and Vests Click Here Akira Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  5. provides the quality service of customized fiber connections in the case of large businesses and government entities. Arthur Shelby Coat

    ReplyDelete